Thursday, January 8, 2009

All Simpsons all the time







Welcome Simpson fans!
Post your favorite Simpson quote episode or any general knowledge related to The Simpsons and prove your worthyness.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Mr.Burns: Quick Smithers. Bring the mind eraser device!
Smithers:You mean the revolver, sir?
Mr.Burns: Precisely.

Chief Wiggum on phone: Uh, Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news. Your husband was found DOA.
Marge: Oh my god! He's dead?
Chief Wiggum: Oh, I'm sorry. He was DUI. I get those two confused. (hangs up phone)
Woman walks in: My name is Mrs. Phillips. You said my husband was DUI?
Chief Wiggum: Uh... talk to one of those officers over there. I'm going to lunch.

Principal Skinner: That's two independent thought alarms in one day. Willie, the children are over-stimulated. Remove all the colored chalk from the classrooms.

Homer: Bad bees. Get away from my sugar. Ow. OW. Oh, they're defending themselves somehow.


Wise Cracks: Homer Simpson
Do you want to change your name to Homer, Jr.? The kids can call you Hoju!

Life views: Homer Simpson
To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to all of life's problems!

Parenting: Homer Simpson
Kids, kids. As far as Daddy's concerned, you're both potential murderers.

Sex: Ralph Wiggum
Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Spirituality: Homer Simpson
I felt a surge of power, like god must feel -- when he's holding a gun.


1 comment:

  1. Homer: I want the answers now or eventually!

    ReplyDelete